ADD：No 48, Tianhu Road, Siming District, Xiamen City Fujian China (head office)
Hengdali Building, Quanan North Road, Quanzhou City, Fujian China( branch office)
Desulphurization is the process of removing sulfur from fuel and flue gas before combustion. The acidic impurity sulfide contained in the raw material has a toxic effect on the conversion catalyst and synthesis catalyst in the subsequent sections: corrosion equipment and pipelines, downstream catalyst poisoning, and highly toxic, which is harmful to human health. Too much impurities also make the combustion value of the raw materials low, which does not meet the requirements of use. Therefore, it must be desulfurized and decarbonized through a complete set of technological processes to meet national standards.
The foaming reasons:
1. Insufficient combustion of the boiler produces oil film. In the process of blowing high pressure air into the slurry pool at the bottom of the absorption tower through the oxidation fan, the oil film is impacted by high pressure, which causes the slurry to bubble and overflow;
2. The dust collector at the rear of the boiler is in poor operation, the flue gas dust concentration exceeds the standard, and the impurities containing a large amount of inert substances enter the absorption tower, which causes the heavy metal content of the absorption tower slurry to increase. The increase of heavy metal ions causes the surface tension of the slurry to increase, thereby causing the surface of the slurry to foaming;
3. The slurry of the absorption tower was not discharged and replaced in time, causing the quality of the slurry to gradually deteriorate；
4. The boiler combustion is not good, and some carbon particles or tar in the fly ash enter the absorption tower with the flue gas;
5. During operation, the flow rate of the oxidation fan is uneven, and the vapor-liquid balance of the absorption tower slurry is destroyed, causing a large amount of overflow of the absorption tower slurry.
The hazards of foaming:
1. Severe foaming will cause the sulfite content in the slurry to continue to increase, aggravate foaming overflow, and form a vicious circle;
2. The absorption tower is measured by a differential pressure transmitter. Once foam occurs, it will cause the phenomenon of "false liquid level" in the absorption tower, reduce the desulfurization efficiency of the entire desulfurization system, and affect the absorption of SO2;
3. Foam will carry a large number of slurry droplets in the flue gas, which is easy to cause blockage and corrosion of the mist eliminator, and in severe cases may cause the collapse of the mist eliminator;
4. The slurry foams and overflows, causing system fouling, blocking the inlet of the absorption tower and the demister, resulting in increased resistance of the flue, blockage of the flue, and serious harm to the safety and stable operation of the entire system;
5. Large amounts of slurry overflow pollute the entire plant environment.
What can we do to prevent to slurry overflow? Please pay attention to the next article.
Not search wanted products